The launch of NAIP in January 2010 in association with its strategic partner the UK's Governing of Payroll The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP), is a significant milestone in the acceleration of India as a Provider of Professional Services.
Throughout the key global economies there exists Governing Bodies for all the major Professions and the Payroll profession is No exception, the UK has the CIPP, USA has the APA, Canada has the CPA, yet India until now was not represented on a national or international forum. Now India joins the global payroll professional movement through NAIP.
NAIP in conjunction with its key strategic international partner the UK's IPP, will provide the much needed qualifications and training to not just the Payroll Practitioners but also to accountants, entrepreneurs, HR managers etc, the skills base is required across all industries and commercial sectors.
The provision of salaries and effective staffing is the single biggest expense to any organisation or business, it is at the heart of the operation, one cannot afford any mistakes in this area.
NAIP firmly believes that Ignorance of the Law is not an excuse to break it
Visit the new E-learning Portal Online:
NAIP will provide the kite-mark national standards in relation to the required qualifications; the qualifications being Post Graduate Diplomas are suitable to all graduates who are interested in further professional studies to better their chance of employment or promotional prospects. The qualifications are recognised by the UK Governing Body CIPP.
The benefits continue as NAIP is a membership organisation. On completion of the qualifications the student will be awarded with Full Professional Membership of NAIP allowing the student to be recognised as a true professional in this important profession, in addition to NAIP's membership the student will also attain International Membership of the IPP.
* Payroll and Compliance is an all pervasive function found in every organisation irrespective of size or type.
* It is also central to Government and State collection of taxes, insurance, pension contributions and their effective management.
* A Must for the Work Force as provides Best Practice making sure Employers are following process, protocol for the payment and receipt of Employee Benefits and Compensation.
* Special technical intricacies have fostered development of Payroll & compliance as a separate consideration throughout the world.
* The payroll suite of program's hold all the information to support strategic planning in terms of absence management, maternity and paternity issues, working time matters and many more aspects of strategic input.
* An efficiently managed payroll & compliance system lead to effective management of employment costs and foster increased tax collection.
NAIP's forte lies in providing qualifications and training to ensure labour law compliance management and payroll.